The ability to energetically play 18 holes of golf requires the Pilates Principles of Breathwork, Centering, Control, Concentration, Fluidity of Motion and Precision. Pilates Body by Valentin for Golfers heightens body awareness to effectively better one’s golf game by improving strength, flexibility and endurance of muscles of the core and posture while helping you achieve the mental focus fundamental to golf. Through specific Pilates exercises and routines, athletic goals can be achieved.
- Strengthen the “core” for a steady swing and stabilized spine
- Minimize risk of lower back injury by improving postural habits
- Increase hamstring flexibility for correct “address”
- Improve leg endurance and strength
- Improve rotation of the torso and shoulder and hip flexibility to create greater energy
- Strengthening upper/lower arm, wrist and hand
- Correct muscular imbalances created by the golf game