Our registration policies are in place to ensure that class attendance is properly managed, and that we do not over-allocate space and equipment. We want you to arrive at class, confident that space has been reserved for you.
Prior to registering, all paperwork and initial assessments (for new clients) must be completed. Please call in advance to schedule this appointment.
Please arrive to the studio 5 to 10 minutes early to register, pay and prepare for class.
- All classes require a minimum registration of four students. We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any session which does not meet this requirement.
- Create your own class: Get together with at least three other students and we will create a new class for you, if there is an available timeslot.
- Registration for classes is done on a monthly basis. When you register for a class, you make a commitment to attend the same class session weekly, for the entire month.
- Students may register for up to two months of classes in advance.
- Students must register in advance for all classes. Classes are limited in size, and are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You may register using our on-line registration process, or by contacting the studio directly.
- Please note that we may change instructors for any class without prior notice.
- Register for classes online.
- Drop-in attendance is based on availability. Please schedule all make-up sessions in advance.
- For your own safety, Pilates Body by Valentin is unable to allow drop-in participants who have not completed the required paperwork.
- Potential students may observe class if prior arrangements are made with the instructor.